Pet Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to DogsTrust at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to DogsTrust) deposited in DogsTrust Colllection tin in our studio.
- Minimum £10 donation per dog.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include their dog/s.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
As your local approved and recommended 'Pet Portrait Award' photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional pet portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
Your pet portrait experience includes a one hour photography session, personalised viewing appointment.
Book today by calling 01271 344480 or complete the registration form